The AEC Collection provides designers, engineers, and contractors a set of BIM and CAD tools that support projects from early-stage design through to construction.
- Create high-quality, high-performing building and infrastructure designs with conceptual and detailed design tools.
- Optimize projects with integrated analysis, generative design, and visualization and simulation tools.
- Improve predictability in the field with tools that maximize constructability and project coordination.
How the AEC Collection helps your business
Win more work
Access tools that enable you to bid for, win, and deliver more business.
Improve operational efficiency
Automate tasks to reduce design time and improve handoff with streamlined data exchange.
Deliver more sustainable projects
Deliver high-quality building and infrastructure projects that exceed performance requirements.
Increase stakeholder buy-in and project predictability, while reducing errors and rework.
Robot Structural Analysis Pro
Structural Bridge Design
Let us help you resolve issues quickly. Every subscriber has access to:
- AUTODESK SUPPORT SPECIALISTS—You can schedule a call, chat online (limited availability), or email Autodesk.
- REMOTE DESKTOP ASSISTANCE—Get secure hands-on troubleshooting with Autodesk.
- ONLINE RESOURCES—Access our knowledge base with help documentation, tutorials, training videos, and Autodesk community support forums.
Access to the latest software
Get instant access to the latest releases and enhancements.
Use software anywhere
Use your software at home or when traveling.
Access previous versions
Download and use previous releases (available for most Autodesk products).
Flexible term lengths
Get exactly the software you need for as long as you need it. Subscribe annually or for 3 years.
Simply and effectively manage software licenses, seats, and usage from your Autodesk Account.
Get 100 GB of cloud storage to upload and access files of any type—anytime, anywhere.