- Advanced text objects
- Working with tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Collaboration and automation tools
- Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
- Managing layers
- CAD management and system setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Using macros and custom routines
- Completion of the AutoCAD Fundamentals course, or equivalent experience using the AutoCAD software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Frequently Bought Together