- iLogic functionality overview.
- iLogic workflow overview.
- Review of model and user-defined parameters, and equations and their importance in iLogic.
- Understanding the iLogic interface components (iLogic Panel, Edit Rule dialog box, and iLogic browser).
- Rule creation workflow for Autodesk Inventor parts and assemblies.
- Using variations of conditional statements in an iLogic rule.
- Accessing and incorporating the various function types into an iLogic part, assembly, or drawing file rule.
- Event Triggers and iTriggers.
- Creating Forms to create a custom user interface for an iLogic rule.
- Completion of the Inventor Fundamentals course, or equivalent experience using the Inventor software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Frequently Bought Together