- iLogic functionality overview.
- iLogic workflow overview.
- Review of model and user-defined parameters, and equations and their importance in iLogic.
- Understanding the iLogic interface components (iLogic Panel, Edit Rule dialog box, and iLogic browser).
- Rule creation workflow for Autodesk Inventor parts and assemblies.
- Using variations of conditional statements in an iLogic rule.
- Accessing and incorporating the various function types into an iLogic part, assembly, or drawing file rule.
- Event Triggers and iTriggers.
- Creating Forms to create a custom user interface for an iLogic rule.
- Access to the 2021 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this course. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this course. The practices and files included with this course are not be compatible with prior versions (i.e., 2019).
- The class assumes a mastery of Autodesk Inventor basics, as taught in the Autodesk Inventor Fundamentals course. The Autodesk Inventor Advanced course is also highly recommended.
- No programming knowledge is required to use the basic iLogic functions, but programming experience can be an asset when using advanced functions.