- Enhance the appearance of surfaces and edges of a model by assigning visual styles, ray tracing, reflections, shadows, and a ground plane.
- Customize and assign lighting styles to control the number, color, and intensity of light sources in a model.
- Manipulate the visual appearance of a material using the in-canvas appearance and texture tools.
- Create, assign, and edit existing appearances in the model using the Appearance Browser.
- Understand how presentation files can be used to document an assembly model.
- Create a presentation file with animations or Snapshot views.
- Publish a presentation file to create images and videos.
- Render a realistic image of a model that has had appearance, lighting, and camera customizations.
- Create a realistic animation of a model by applying parameters, constraints, and actions.
- Create a composite video by combining camera shots, animations, and transitions using the Video Producer.
- Create a custom environment for use when rendering models.
- Completion of the Inventor Fundamentals course, or equivalent experience using the Inventor software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Frequently Bought Together