- Autodesk Inventor Sheet Metal interface
- Sheet metal design process
- Creating base Faces, Contour Flanges, and Contour Rolls
- Creating secondary Faces, Contour Flanges, and Contour Rolls
- Sheet metal parameters
- Creating Flanges
- Creating Hems, Folds, and Bends
- Corner Rounds and Chamfers
- Sheet Metal Cuts (Holes, Cuts, and Punch Features)
- Corner Seams (Seams and Miters)
- Generating Flat Patterns
- Lofted Flanges
- Unfolding and Refolding
- Multi-Body Sheet Metal Modeling
- Documentation and Annotation of drawings
- Converting solid models to sheet metal models
- Sheet Metal Styles
- Access to the 2021 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this course. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this course. The practices and files included with this course are not compatible with prior versions (i.e., 2019).
- The material covered in this course assumes a mastery of Autodesk Inventor basics as taught in Autodesk Inventor Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of sheet metal processing is an asset, but not required.