- Create spline and 3D sketched entities.
- Create planar and three-dimensional surfaces.
- Combine individual surface features into a single quilted surface.
- Add or remove material in a model by referencing a surface.
- Create solid geometry using surface geometry.
- Remove portions of a surface using a reference surface or work plane.
- Manipulate the extent of a surface by extending or stretching it.
- Create a new solid face by replacing an existing solid face with surface geometry.
- Remove existing surfaces or solid faces from a model.
- Copy surfaces from one model into another.
- Create freeform geometry base shapes, faces, and converted geometry.
- Edit freeform base geometry by manipulating existing geometry or adding new elements to the base shape.
- Use the surface analysis tools to evaluate continuity between surfaces, check draft values, analyze curvature on a surface, and review sectioned areas of the model.
- Completion of the Inventor Fundamentals course, or equivalent experience using the Inventor software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Frequently Bought Together