Understanding the purpose of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk Navisworks software.
- Navigating the Autodesk Navisworks workspace and interface.
- Creating a composite model.
- Transforming models for proper alignment.
Review and Analyze Models
- Using basic viewing tools.
- Saving and retrieving views.
- Sectioning a model.
- Investigating properties.
- Searching for items.
- Hiding and unhiding items.
- Measuring a model.
- Adding tags and comments to model components.
- Marking up and redlining the model.
- Animate a model.
- Reviewing a model for clashes.
- Consolidating redlines from other team members.
- Creating a construction timeline.
- Animating a construction timeline.
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology (recommended but not required).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- This course is designed for new and experienced users of the Autodesk Navisworks software in multiple disciplines. A working knowledge of 3D design and task-scheduling software is recommended.
Frequently Bought Together