The collection is an integrated set of professional-grade applications that connect everyone, from concept to production, with shared tools to streamline your product development process.
- Create high-performing product designs and production system layouts
- Extend product capabilities and prevent product failures
- Connect your team and your data from design to manufacture
How the PDM collection helps your business
Increase win rates and deliver faster
With a connected and automated toolset, quickly configure and deliver products to customer spec.
Improve product quality
Use advanced simulation to validate and optimize products and manufacturing processes.
Develop products and processes that optimize material use and minimize waste.
Expand product capabilities
Explore new possibilities to improve performance using the machines you already own.
Factory Design Utilities
Let us help you resolve issues quickly. Every subscriber has access to:
- AUTODESK SUPPORT SPECIALISTS—You can schedule a call, chat online (limited availability), or email Autodesk.
- REMOTE DESKTOP ASSISTANCE—Get secure hands-on troubleshooting with Autodesk.
- ONLINE RESOURCES—Access our knowledge base with help documentation, tutorials, training videos, and Autodesk community support forums.
Access to the latest software
Get instant access to the latest releases and enhancements.
Use software anywhere
Use your software at home or when traveling.
Access previous versions
Download and use previous releases (available for most Autodesk products).
Flexible term lengths
Get exactly the software you need for as long as you need it. Subscribe annually or for 3 years.
Simply and effectively manage software licenses, seats, and usage from your Autodesk Account.
Get 100 GB of cloud storage to upload and access files of any type—anytime, anywhere.