- Understand the purpose of BIM and how it is applied in Revit.
- Navigate the Revit workspace and interface.
- Work with the basic sketching and modifying tools to create accurate interior design models.
- Start an interior design project, including setting up levels and creating plan views.
- Copy and monitor the architectural elements in the interior design project.
- Set up and create views to display elements.
- Create materials and apply them to elements in a project.
- Create demising walls, interior glazed partition walls, windows, and doors.
- Add component features and create groups.
- Add floors, ceilings, soffit walls, and ceiling fixtures.
- Create and display design options for a project.
- Lay out rooms and work with area analysis.
- Render views that include materials, lighting, and other enhancements.
- Set up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Annotate views to communicate design intent.
- Create a path of travel.
- Capture design information using tags and schedules, including key schedules to provide finish information.
- Add material keynotes and produce material and keynote legends.
- Create interior design details.
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology (recommended but not required).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Frequently Bought Together