Requirements for virtual training
Dear Client, thank you for choosing Modena Technologies for your virtual training requirements.
To ensure the most pleasant training experience possible, please see a list of requirements below:
- TeamViewer needs to be installed as this is the software we will be using to conduct the training
- The software that you will be using for training that relates to your chosen training course, for example AutoCAD (we are able to provide trial version if need be as well as download links for the software)
- A Working headset so that you are able to hear our trainer, as well as communicate with them.
- A Second Screen is needed, your first screen will be used to follow the instructor over TeamViewer and your second screen will be used with the software you are being trained on to practice and complete the training
- An internet connection, preferably faster than 8mbps.
- You will also need to verify that your computer or laptop has the minimum specifications required to run the software (If you struggle finding the specifications, we will be able to forward it to you upon request)
*PLEASE NOTE: These requirements should be checked 48 hours before training starts. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Should you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.